This Cookie Notice was last updated on 10th June 2018
- To Operate Our Services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our website and Services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- To Analyse and Improve Our Services. Cookies help us understand how to make our website and Services work better for You. Cookies tell us how people reach our website and they give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our website and Services.
2. How We Use Other Technologies
- Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Flash Cookies. We may use Adobe Flash and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about Your use of the Services. If You want to block or control flash cookies, You can adjust Your settings.
3. How To Manage Cookies
Your web browser may allow You to change Your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable cookies. Please consult the help section of Your web browser or follow the links below to understand Your options, but please note that if You choose to disable the cookies, some features of our website.
4. Cookies we use
Cookies that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
PHPSESSID: – Session
To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page.
For example, if an enquiry form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user to indicate the errors in the submission.
When an enquiry form is submitted successfully, a message is stored and presented to the user thanking them for their enquiry.
No personal information is stored in this cookie.
Keeps track of order information, such as items you have in your shopping basket.
wordpress_logged_in, wordpress_sec, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1: – Session
Keeps track of logged in users and their settings. Stores data related to their preferences.
wp_woocommerce_session – Session
Keeps track of order information, such as items you have in your shopping basket
tk_lr, tk_ai, tk_or, tk_r3d, tk_qs – Persistent
Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience. Also used for security.
3rd Party cookies
_ga – Persistent
Google Analytics Tracking Pixel – Tracks users presence on the website
fr – Persistent
Sends usage information to Facebook, allowing us to show the ‘Like’ button
__stripe_mid, __stripe_sid – Session
Sends usage information to Stripe in order to process payments.